Open Source Software
- WordPress.org – is an open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
- Debian – A Unix-like computer operating system that is composed entirely of free software.
- Git Hub – Online project hosting using Git. Includes source-code browser, in-line editing, wikis, and ticketing. Free for public open-source code.
Open Source Hardware
- AdaFruit – Adafruit Industries is an open-source hardware company based in New York City. It was founded by Limor Fried in 2005, in her Massachusetts Institute of Technology dorm room.
- Arduino – Arduino is a computer hardware and software company, project, and user community that designs and manufactures microcontroller kits for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control objects in the physical world.
- Particle – Bring your Internet of Things product to market faster with Particle’s secure, easy-to-use, full-stack IoT cloud platform and low-cost WiFi and cellular-connected hardware.
- Raspberry Pi – The Raspberry Pi is a tiny and affordable computer that you can use to learn to program and build many practical products.