Online Marketing Optimization Services
- The procedure used to make a system or design as effective as possible.
- The process of improving your marketing campaigns to boost traffic, conversions, and return on investment (ROI).
Connections approach to Search Engine Optimization starts with a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and Strategy includes the following services:
- Keyword Research and Selection
- Meta Tag development and implementation
- Appropriate directory listings
- Linking Building Strategies
- Search Engine Site Map Submission
- Content Development Consulting
- Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and Strategy
- Analytic Results Reporting
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising Management
Guaranteed top search engine ad placement on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is an advertising model used on search engines where advertisers pay when a user clicks on an ad to visit the advertiser’s website. Advertisers bid on keywords they believe their target market would type in the search bar when they are looking for a product or service.
Studies show consumers find companies more trustworthy who engage in social networking via sites like Twitter and Facebook.
A Facebook Page and Twitter Feed is necessary to do business in today’s world, but they are also great tools for helping you create a rapport with your clients.
- Social Campaign Management
- Web Video Production and Distribution
- Professional Blog Management
Your mailing list is one of your business’s most valuable assets. I can help you get the most out of this valuable asset through comprehensive email marketing services.