Nerd Difficulty Level
Level 1: Easy
This video is for WordPress beginners who want to learn how to set the featured image in a WordPress blog post.
In This Tutorial I Will be Demonstrating How To:
- Add a featured image to a post
- Why you need a theme that supports this feature
1. Click on the Add Featured Image link in the bottom right corner of the post editor
2. Upload a new image or select one from the Gallery
3. Click on the Use as featured image link at the bottom of the pop-up box
Connect With Us!
Connections Digital Media is happy to answer questions and assist you with this or any other WordPress design, Internet Marketing, or Media Production questions.