Nerd Difficulty Level
Level 1: Easy
This video is for WordPress beginners who want to learn how to add an image to a WordPress blog post.
In This Tutorial I Will be Demonstrating How To:
- Add an image from your computer to a post or page using the Add an Image icon in the Visual Editor
- Add and edit the image information in the From Your Computer tab in the Add an Image screen
- Image alignment and changing image size
Adding image to a post or page from your computer is as simple as: 1. Place your cursor where you would like the image to be inserted. 2. Click on Add Media button (located on right of your Editor).
3. Drag and drop your file to the window or click on “Select Files”.
4. Locate the images on your computer you want to upload and click open. 5. Once uploaded you just need to:
- type a title for the image
- add alternate text
- choose how you want the image align (None, Left, Center or Right)
- select size of image you want to insert (Thumbnail, Medium, Large or Full Size)
- and then click Insert into Post
Connect With Us!
Connections Digital Media is happy to answer questions and assist you with this or any other WordPress design, Internet Marketing, or Media Production questions.
Leave a Reply