- Laptop – MacBook Pro, 15”, i7,16GB RAM, 256GB Flash Storage, 6TB external storage
- iPhone 11 Pro
- Apple Watch Series 2
- Personal Server – Mac Mini, i7, 16GB RAM, 7TB of storage, 46” 1080 Monitor
- Windows 10 – Dell Desktop – For technical support reference.
- Windows XP – Dell Desktop – For technical support reference.
- Business Servers – Google Compute Engine – Debian Linux optimized for WordPress
Contact me and I will help you find the computer that is right for you!
Software I Use The Most
- Browser – Apple Safari handles secure site logins better than Chrome and I use long ugly passwords.
- Note Taking – Notes – Apple – Comes with Macs, iPhone, and iPad. Other than Google Chrome this is my most used piece of software.
- Video Editing – Final Cut Pro – Apple
- Video Encoding – Compressor – Apple
- Image Management – Photos – Apple – Comes with Macs, iPhone, and iPad.
- Image Editing – Affinity Photo – Serif Labs
- Vector Graphics – Affinity Designer – Serif Labs
- CAD – Fusion 360 – Autodesk
- Word Processor – Pages – Apple – Comes with newer Macs, iPhone, and iPad. (I don’t use it much. I do most of my text preparation in Notes)
- Spreadsheet – Numbers – Apple – Comes with newer Macs, iPhone, and iPad. (It’s not Excel)
- Presentations – Keynote – Apple – Comes with newer Macs, iPhone, and iPad.
- Accounting – Quickbooks Mac 2016 – Intuit
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – xCode – Apple – Free on the Apple App Store.
- Text Editor – Sublime Text 3