“Lightnin’s Cadillac” – Dana Hubbard performing live at the Esquire Jazz Club in Amarillo, Texas
Join us this Friday evening from 5:00 – 9:00pm for Friday Night Art Walk at The Galleries at Sunset Center. See you there!
Favorite Artist Sites
- Amarillo Art Institute – https://amarilloartinstitute.org
- Luz Angela Crawford – https://luzangelacrawford.com
- Shining Sword Studio – John Eder – https://shiningswordstudio.com
- Chris Johnson – https://chrisjohnsonart.com
- Marshi Clark Lair – https://marshilair.com
Art In The Sunset
3701 Plains Boulevard
Amarillo, Texas 79102
This is a teaser for a documentary I am producing for Amarillo Art Institutes’ tenth anniversary. Narrated by Spunky Harrell, Director of Amarillo Art Institute.
- Gravity Forms
One of our product images was published in the Texas Monthly November 2013 issue. The photograph is from Tyler’s Barbecue’s store for the Tyler’s BBQ Cap Black (Made in Texas).
By purchasing this cap you are helping support local Texas farmers and local cotton mill workers. They are produced in for Crowell, Texas population 921. In an ever-growing consumer market, which is dominated by the Chinese, it is important to support the 21 people who make these caps. We should stop and think about how WE can bring more of these jobs home.
In the words of Tyler,
I love my job!